What other hobbies ??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeet shooting with an occasional round of trap. If I can find the time a round of golf. My main thing this time of year is bicycling. Of course this all has to be squeezed in with working for a living. :roll:

I do other things,

Fly fish
Bass Fish
Some salt water fishing
Play a round or 2 of golf
Bowl
Fidel around and make Black Powder equipment..

I reload for centerfire , both handgun and rifle , do some amateur gunsmithing, fish , hunt small game , target shoot , turkey hunt, prep fire wood for wood heat. Set on my a--

Other than firearms, Muzzleloading and centerfire, practical pistol shooting, reloading, camping, hunting, fishing, off road motorcycle riding and Bicycle riding, I started a small business making lubricants for Bicycle and firearms which unfortunately has cut drastically into my hobby time. I just turned 70 this year and think maybe I should retire so I can spend more time with hobbies but can't seem to sit down long enough.

Fishing, Golf, playing video games, playing my bass guitar, electronics ( like building circuits and stuff), read (I'm reading my Bible right now).

Dad and Husband
Computer geek - builder, over clocker, gamer
Pond Meister - Love to watch my fish grow in my pond..
R/C Pilot

Besides my muzzleloaders, I hunt, fish, garden, weight lift, hike, ride ATV, (sold the motorcycle), target shoot with handguns, cast bullets, and do computer stuff. I used to be a gamer but gave it all up.

Fly Fish
Motor Cycle
Small game hunt
Catch Crawfish for eating
shoot my pistols

Doohan said:
Dad and Husband
Computer geek - builder, over clocker, gamer
Pond Meister - Love to watch my fish grow in my pond..
R/C Pilot

What kind of fish ??
You have a beutiful place , i clicked on the link on the bottom of your post . VERY NICE !!!!!!!!!!!! Did you do your own landscape work ?? I love that pond !!!!!!!!!

Hobbies

Hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting, all competitive sports, maintain log home, ride atv, cardiac exersize, and help with (11) grandchildren here most of summer. Like MLK, I just turned 70 yesterday, but DO NOT have a job!!!

doin stuff

Well.................. there's Archery, bow makin, arrow makin, huntin, fishin,writin, gunsmithin, trapin, shootin, MZ and Center fire, reloadin, critter watchin, reading, inventin and plain old workin.
Wayles

i like to walk in the bush after hunting season and take pic's of the wild life. i do a bit of gamming on my PC ..also i ride my HARLEY for the
'rush" going down country roads in the morning ..i am 64 years old and still in good shape ,thanks to my mountain bike ..also take my grand children fishing ,and sit back and enjoy life ..

Bow hunt, look for arrowheads, and do what ever my wife tells me to do... :?

love doing improvements on our 60 acre farm(food plotting,tree planting,brushpiles,etc)bowhunt,turkey hunt,duck hunt,spending lots more time now out with my 2 yr old boy,landscaping at home with the wife(keeps her from raisin' cane come hunting time when i'm gone)

Photography, gardening, reading, computers (just built my new one), Hunting of course, and cooking.

I spend most of my online time playing America's Army these days. I'm part of the Fast Moving Zombies {FMZ} clan. Most of the time I am hanging out on the Patrol server and on Teamspeak with my fellow clan members.

Gas is just too high for me to do much shooting. :evil:

Hobbies? I have WAY too many hobbies and not enough time!

Reloading/shooting centerfire firearms:
2006rangepics%20093.jpg

Camping:
IMG_0094.JPG

Boating:
2005boatpics%20026.jpg

Shoot and collect air rifles:
R-9s%20and%20Target%20guns%20005.jpg

Fishing and traveling too!

hobbies

Hunting furry woodland creatures, studying scriptures ( not really a hobbie I suppose ) occasionally fishing for blue gills and such and I've been a Confederate reenactor for 10 years ( 1st Texas Volunteers, Hood's Brigade ), and burning ALOT of powder at the range

Shoot sporting clays
Some centerfire rifle and pistol shooting and reloading
Surf fish
Saltwater flyfish and tie saltwater flies
Read
Hang out with my wife and dog

Latest posts

Back