What other hobbies ??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MuleyQuest said:
Hey Utah Rob,

I wish my self bows came out half as good as your pictures. They are really awesome. I hope you continue to show us some of your photography.

I bet you self bows are a peace of art !!!

Here are a few from my favorite duck hunting area.

IMG_05211.jpg

berstsnowscape3.jpg

2.jpg

and one more of the Old house last winter at sunset .

261954929_JcLsR-XL.jpg

Caught these little guys sitting on a corner fence post . :shock:

coonsadjcon1.jpg

This was taken in the same area by the Raccoons .

Dsc_0002.jpg

Last one , a storm at sunset .

storm.jpg

Underclocked said:
Awesome!! Storm at sunset makes a very nice desktop background. 8)

Hope you don't mind.

Not at all , that's a complement !!! :D

big6x6 said:
Hobbies? I have WAY too many hobbies and not enough time!

Reloading/shooting centerfire firearms:
2006rangepics%20093.jpg

Camping:
IMG_0094.JPG

Boating:
2005boatpics%20026.jpg

Shoot and collect air rifles:
R-9s%20and%20Target%20guns%20005.jpg

Fishing and traveling too!

Chuck,

You need a life! :D :D :lol:

Chocdog

well besides my muzzy ,my number one passion is archery,dablle in mx,fishing, camping and just about anything that satisfies my addiction for being outdoors.
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

yfz.jpg

day4010.jpg

bigboy.jpg

t2-1.jpg

stripebass.jpg

and little rc nitro racing

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

J10.jpg

Currently for this elk season I am shooting a 3-piece longbow, which is a ACS CX 58#@28. 540gr Gold Tip arrow. I have also a Bear recurve, 21st Century Longbow, and an O.L. Adcock longbow.

You?

~BB www.tradrag.com

bbairborne said:
Currently for this elk season I am shooting a 3-piece longbow, which is a ACS CX 58#@28. 540gr Gold Tip arrow. I have also a Bear recurve, 21st Century Longbow, and an O.L. Adcock longbow.

You?

~BB www.tradrag.com

What state do you live in ??

I will be using my Encore for deer and a spike bull Elk . WE have to draw for the big bulls here in Northern Utah.

Oklahoma is where I live but Elk hunt Colorado up around Meeker. Going to give white-tail in my state a go with a muzzleloader this year. Haveen't hunted that way since my youth. ought to be a real hoot.

bbairborne said:
Oklahoma is where I live but Elk hunt Colorado up around Meeker. Going to give white-tail in my state a go with a muzzleloader this year. Haveen't hunted that way since my youth. ought to be a real hoot.

You might like this , its a punch of video clips ( very long ) of Byron Ferguson doing some fantastic trick shooting .

http://www.myoutdoortv.com/show-microsi ... guson.html

My hobbies keep changing over time. I did a lot of the gunsmithing stuff, wood working, bass and trout fishing, competitive trap shooting, and lately, its been desert riding my sport quad (Raptor 700) and adventure riding my motorcycle (Wee-Strom). Oh, and way too many hours at work.

I make custom Turkey calls (Field Grade no presintaition)
and learning Knife making.

Fly fishing is another thing my boys and i love to do .

DSCN0009-1.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

cropped3.jpg

The video below is there , not sure why it is showing that !!

Riding my Harley, gardening, hiking, fishing, tropical fish, playing the dulcimer.

Harley_Davidson_Nightster.jpg

Latest posts

Back