Blackhorn 209 available - NOW!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops. Weird my phone showed the question What is SW as the last post. If anyone is around the St. Louis area, I know where a few bottles are at. PM if interested. They don’t ship though.

How about Ice Cream for a code?
Different flavors for say;
Blackhorn = Chocolate
Triple 7= Vanilla
Real Black Powder = Strawberry
Dammit deermanok, I'm trying to stay away from sugar and you're not helping! It's 8:30am and I'm heading to the freezer...and not for backstraps either!

It's a politic thing. Doesn't belong here.

"Let's go Brandon" speaks more to truth... than politics. The media made it up... on the spot as a counter to a message they didn't like, didn't want to hear, didn't want to get air time... and it was embraced as a 'code' for that very same message (at least by those who's message the media was trying to squash). Even Biden has said it and given it his thumb's up ... Google it if you don't know or believe me.

And I for one am against us having a code for desirable commodities... this site is supposed to be inclusive.. and I knew I'd draw flack from some for suggesting it as a code, even with it being tongue in cheek. I did it to prove a point: Most of those same folks who don't like my tongue-in-cheek code suggestion, would support a code to just tell a few insiders they found BlackHorn209 or some other thing for sale. That seems un-inclusive and hypocritical to me.

But that is just my .02 USD. I've never had trouble speaking truth to power.

Tom

tom
i completely agree with you about being inclusive. The only issue I have is that you don't have to be a member to read the message board, and that posts will show up in Goggle. Every one and anyone can read them. I have seen the same thing happen at the "hide". Maybe post a picture which you have to be a member to enlarge the thumbnail.

Back