Blackhorn 209 available - NOW!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Badger, no codes. If you don't want all people to see, don't post, just tell your friends. Believe me the word will get around anyways with all the social media out their. I'm sure most people that gratefully post already made there purchase, which is fine.

I recall first watching "Big Jake" at a small town movie house (Farmington, Michigan) back in the early 70s with my father. It has since and will forever occupy a sacred place in my heart. It's still my favorite JW western of all time, and it's tradition to watch it at least once during the holiday season. If you haven't seen it in a long while, or at all, you might consider giving it a try. Very clean and entertaining, especially given that three of JW's sons co-star with him. For you youngins out there, do yourself a favor and check it out!

I’ve seen it on a handful of store shelves over the past few weeks. Now I’m not trying to see if it’s in stock I’m trying to see the most rediculous price! $84.99 is the winner so far!

Hate scotch and price of BH209 however if the choice was Jack Daniels (the winner) and just keep shootin OE 3F
I like scotch but it's a little expensive. Don't care for bourbon, I've been sipping on BlackBerry moonshine! 😁

sportsmans warehouse in Colorado Springs has a bunch of cans, selling for $80. I paid $45 for a can just two years ago. What gives?

Back