Blackhorn 209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops.. my bad on this one I accidentally hit something and it posted. Disregard.

$163.98 per pound at Brownells in stock yesterday…plus shipping and hazmat fees…

Is this the new “Bitcoin“?….getting absurd out here.

I saw that also. I'm pretty sure I'll not need anymore in my hunting career but if I do I think I'll have to go back to T777. You just have to draw the line at some point.
Pretty sad really.

Can't argue with what we feel the price should be.

I'll say it again............... Better stock up on all the other propellants. Where have I heard that before?
I’d love to stock up on all of what I use…psychologically it’s a struggle to pay 2x or more of the cost of my previous stocking-up purchase…I’m talking all shooting supplies…$130 for 1000 large rifle primers…$48 a pound for the old standby powders 4350, 4831, R19,R22….a cheap bullet costs 25 cents most are 60 cents each…AND that’s when you can find any of it…
None of this feels like normal supply and demand fluctuations/inflation.

Powder Valley still has Blackhorn for $69.
So $140 a pound is a bargain….maybe…I just can’t stomach everything occurring in the shooting sports…prices of powder, bullets, primers, caps, a brick of 22lr is on sale for $79…shortages, flash sales, gougings poor customer service every where etc
Sierra Bullets hasn’t made .257 caliber bullets in a year and half (can’t meet the demand of the 6.5 buyers) ….end of rant.

Latest posts

Back